New member but long time reader

Risilrac

Established Member
Hey guys. I've been reading this forum for probably 6 months now and after enjoying all the posts and ideas I decided to become a member. I don't post too often (mostly b/c I'm not a mechanic and don't know a whole lot about them) but I do like getting new ideas and sharing the few that I have. My website has a some pictures and videos of my car so feel free to take a look. Thanx guys and happy posting

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Welcome. SVTP is fantastic. You're going to have a blast in here.

Nice website. Hey, the pics of the Biltmore House made me jump. There's a hill in the way, but I can almost see it from my office window. I can be there in 5 minutes from where I work.

Risilrac

Established Member
That's so cool. We went last summer to Gatlingburg, TN for a week and we took a day trip over to the Biltmore. That place was so amazing...it was a real pleasure to take pictures there. Of course it's probably old news to you just like Disney is old news to us Orlando ppl

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Yep. The Biltmore Estate is something to behold. Way back... we had our proms on the Biltmore Estate at Deerpark. Our company has had our Christmas parties there and had a candlelight tour of the house. That's amazing!!! We take day and weekend trips to Gatlinburg all the time. It's a cool little town. The wives like to go shopping there. They have a Rod Run each summer and the whole place is full of hot rods and street rods, etc., but it's hard to get around. We've done the Universal / Islands of Adventure thing for a few years now. We love it. . . LOVE IT!! Orlando is fun ! I was there just last month for a Seminar for my job, but it sucked being there by myself. Had dinner at a place called Stonewood. Always go to Houlihan's. Probably should move this to a pm, but had to respond. If you're ever back in Asheville, drop me an e-Mail, there's quite a few of us SVTP people here (Outlaw99, TrophyCar, Helix, It kix, and me)

Risilrac

Established Member
We have annual passes to Universal so we probably go there once a month or so...that's a damn fun place...especially Beer Fest time :-D

I appreciate the offer. If I ever pass through Ashville I'll give you a shout, would be great to see some other SVT's from different states. Let me know when you're down here next...maybe there will a show somewhere you can check out.

Users who are viewing this thread