New member here!

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Hello all. I just wanted to say hi, I am new to this site. I have a Azure Blue 03 Mach1 with the mods in my signature.
vbgarage.php

Steeda1

Established Member
Its about itme you came in to say hey...:beer:

Not a whole lot of posts in the Mach forums, but you might want to check out the Terminator forum, they know all about your IRS.:thumbsup:

PB

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

PitchBlack, so thats your name in here. Gotcha.

Yes we are swapping our rearends this weekend. PB is wanting a drag race setup and I want to road race. So He is getting my solid axle, Tokico Illuminas, H&R SuperSport Springs and my Magnaflow catback. I am installing his stock Bilsteins and Cobra H&R Supersport springs, and his Borla Stinger catback.

It is going to be awesome.

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
Whats up man. Ive seen some of your posts on the registry. Like they said, the mach forum here doesnt get paid much attention, but i still check it out and post on it as much as possible. mach on;:rockon:

gaazuremach1

Established Member
Originally posted by Mr. Mach-ete
Welcome! Nice looking Mach! Got any numbers on her. I like your wheels by the way.

Thanks for the comment. The best dyno numbers that i had were before I added the pradator. 299HP/317LBFT. After the predator it dropped, and I think it was because I don't have a proper tune for the C&L & exhaust. I am getting ready to do some dyno time with some tuning. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread