New Member INCOMING!

2MuchHP

Established Member
Well guys I am happy to say we will have a new member to the MCT's very shortly!

A friend of mine just bought a used 2003 Coupe and is a fellow enthusiast.

Some of you might remember him, his name is James and he came with me to 1 or 2 of our gatherings last year (He was the guy in the camaro SS). Anyway I'm sending him a link to our forums so he knows where to find us!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Excellent news Cobrasized & 2MuchHP!! :beer:

With the new additions...we will be 30 strong and growing!:rockon:

Brandon...I remember your buddys from Waterford....they were both very cool.:thumbsup:

sloh_one

omgwtfbbq
Established Member
Hi guys, I just took delivery on a Black 03 Cobra with 4000 miles on it. Bone Stock. Very nice considering the car was purchaded in August 2002 :) Yes i was the guy who had the black SS, but that is gone and look forward to meeting a lot of you guys. Cya around

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by sloh_one
Hi guys, I just took delivery on a Black 03 Cobra with 4000 miles on it. Bone Stock. ...snip...

Welcome.

You just moved the car color balance of the club to 75% black.

Oh the utter blackness of it...........

;-)

Originally posted by sloh_one
Hi guys, I just took delivery on a Black 03 Cobra with 4000 miles on it. Bone Stock. Very nice considering the car was purchaded in August 2002 :) Yes i was the guy who had the black SS, but that is gone and look forward to meeting a lot of you guys. Cya around

Traitor!! I hear you still can't beat a certain WS6 from around town. :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread