New member, just registered

gunsfan1

Banned
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I've been at stangnet.com for a while but have been lurking here and it really is an excellent resource for SVT related issues...here are a few pics of my ride...

Erik

STANGBUM

Love that Boost
Established Member
Gunsfan1,
I saw a pic of you Cobra with the KOH's on them, the Saleen Replicas look awsome on it.
And welcome also. I am sort of a newbie to.

gunsfan1

Banned
thanks everyone for the welcome...

and STANGBUM...nice little Zaino/Meguiar's debate we just had!! :thumbsup:

detailing is so much trial and error, then settling on what works best for you...the best thing to say is that everyone on this board cares for their ride, one way or another!! People also tend to be awfully loyal about products too (myself included)...anyways, thanks!! :-D

STANGBUM

Love that Boost
Established Member
Originally posted by gunsfan1
thanks everyone for the welcome...

and STANGBUM...nice little Zaino/Meguiar's debate we just had!! :thumbsup:

detailing is so much trial and error, then settling on what works best for you...the best thing to say is that everyone on this board cares for their ride, one way or another!! People also tend to be awfully loyal about products too (myself included)...anyways, thanks!! :-D

Yes, I agree, We do tend to get a little defensive when defending our ideas..
But its all:coolman:

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
Originally posted by gunsfan1
Just thought I'd introduce myself, I've been at stangnet.com for a while but have been lurking here and it really is an excellent resource for SVT related issues...here are a few pics of my ride...

Erik

Welcome! I thought I reconized your name from stangnet! I'm 94FIVE.O over there.

gunsfan1

Banned
Re: Re: New member, just registered

Originally posted by KingCobra97
Welcome! I thought I reconized your name from stangnet! I'm 94FIVE.O over there.

Yeah, I've got a "quiet" 700+ posts over there. I'm over there a couple times a day!! I recognize your handle now that I see it...

Users who are viewing this thread