New Member My 95

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Howdy everyone. Been lurking for years here and never had a reason to post really, until yesterday I picked up a 95 cobra from the market here on svt from Mike S. Thought I'd share some pics! :banana:

My952.jpg

My95.jpg

95Wheels.jpg

95Engine.jpg

95Engine2.jpg

95Interior2.jpg

95Rear.jpg

Pics were all taken at the seller's house and i will get some up of my own here soon. Gonna go shopping for some top notch cleaning products, clay bar and all that good stuff. Anyone with any suggestions or recommendations feel free.

Also can anyone recommend me a good fitting set of smoked/tinted head lights?

Last edited:

97 Black Cobra

Established Member
Welcome to the club man. Very sexy car! :beer:

I have Blue Oval Industries smoked headlights and they are ok.

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. Car only has 21k on her, all receipts, never been to the track, I'm the 3rd owner, Lucky man!:rockon:

Erick

Established Member
Good gawd, that thing looks like it's right off the lot. Great find!!!
I think 50resto.com has nice smoked headlights.

badass98vert

Established Member
nice find. i also have the blue oval industries headlights and they look great, fit was ok. i have to update my sig pictures with ones with my headlights in.

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
Front and rear tires have like 20 miles on em , well more since I drove it home. I may look into those blue oval lights. Still up in the air as to tinted/smoked and fogs or just clear up those amber markers. Any thoughts?

badass98vert

Established Member
honestly its hard to tell with the fogs. thats what i was going to do when i got my headlights but its not really noticable so i never got the fogs.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Looks good man! I love black 5.0's what can I say. That intake manifold is so clean you can eat off of it!

Black Stang 97

Established Member
looks good man, congratz!! is the the stock stereo unit that came on the 95's??? never seen one like that on our cars....

Joker606

Insane in the Membrane
Established Member
As far as I know that is the stock head unit in there. Yup she's really clean , only 21k on her, previous owner drove it 300 miles in the year he owned it. Original owner had it almost 12 years and put 20k on it.

The modding bug has already begun I'm afraid. Still learning about the 5.0 in general tho so not sure what direction I'm gonna go with it.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, she's my pride and joy that's for sure!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread