New member with pics of my 2000 GT

silveradoboy04

Deadly Venom
wzup guys im new on here, just want to say there are awesome cars on here, but just figured i would show some pics of my gt i just bought, i always see all the mustangs when we have mustang week here in south carolina and ive always wanted one so i got one at a steal and im trying to fix it up some let me know what you think, first off its a 2000 GT 5 speed, stage 3 centerforce clutch, roush pulleys, upper plenium intake, bbk cai, proffessional products intake manifold, bbk shorty headers, 4.10 gears, x pipe, no cats with dual flowmasters, i just lowered the car about 3" and put some 17x8 with 17x10.5" anthracite bullitt rims on it which i love, i got a 03 cobra bumper im having painted monday i will be putting on and i got cobra emblems and hood ornament ill be putting on also, i plan on getting a cobra rear bumper with trunk spoiler when i get some more funds haha, anyway i love the car runs strong for a 2v 4.6 feels like it would get into the mid 13's with some traction i plan on taking it to darlington when they open back up, but here are a few pics and excuse the black gas door it was painted black already when i bought it but its getting painted monday also and im having the black strips on hood removed and the hood repainted also, let me know what you think

101_0203.jpg

101_0202.jpg

101_0201.jpg

101_0200.jpg

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
Car looks good! ^^^^ what he said. Itl throw the look of your car way off and youll catch endless flack for it but hey its your car!

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
cobra front bumper ok but if it says cobra i wouldnt put it on these guys wont let u live it down man its a gt just leave it i like it.

DeeJayA

Fight For Your Mind
Established Member
Clean GT! Have to agree bout them emblems... you'll find there is an unwritten law that only 4V's can run the "Cobra" emblems, my GT has an 02 frt bumper cover, and filled the fender GT emblem holes and shaved spoiler holes, and a 4.6 Hi-performance emblem replaced the rr GT emblem. But no Snakes went back on the car :) welcome to SVTP!

sam92lx

Your SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
First off, Welcome to SVTP.

Now lets get down to the car....You have some great ides...removing hood stripes, painted the gas to red, adding cobra front bumper BUT.................leave off the cobra emblems, hood ornament (whatever that is), and cobra rear bumper (looks weird when letters are removed). You have a GT and its looks really good with those wheels!!! Its all about clean and simple...so IMHO just had an s-281 wing and paint the back of the car red....car will look sex on those wheels!!! Again welcome...

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
I got to ask, what do you mean by a hood ornament? If it means what I think it does, please for the love of everything that is pure and holy DONT do it... otherwise good looking mustang! Oh and of course welcome to SVTP..

silveradoboy04

Deadly Venom
I got to ask, what do you mean by a hood ornament? If it means what I think it does, please for the love of everything that is pure and holy DONT do it... otherwise good looking mustang! Oh and of course welcome to SVTP..

haha na im not drilling holes in the hood for an ornament or anything i mean the snake that goes in the place of the pony in the grille i couldn't think of what its called, as for the emblems i dont know guys i like the cobra emblems im not trying to turn it into a cobra and tell everyone it is or anything, i just love the way a cobra looks, thanks for compliments and opinion guys... ill post pics when i get bumper on either tues or wed

Users who are viewing this thread