FoxSnake

Established Member
Just thought I'd say hi! Just registered on the site, been following it for a little while. Been around the mustang scene since early 90's, had oh 4 or 5 throughout the years. Currently own a 1993 cobra (black/black). Had it for 6or 7 years. It's been everywhere from stock to h/c/i to h/c/i & a blower. Sold the blower about 1.5years ago, and been h/c/i since. I'll be dumping money into it again around Christmas - building a pro-touring fox, I'd guess you could call it.
28 years old in Nov. Lived in Texas (Houston) for 23 years, and recently moved to New Mexico for work. I work as a drilling fluids engineer in the oil field for a company by the name of MI-SWACO. Largest drilling fluids/completion fluids/drilling waste management Co. globally. Looking to relocate back to texas in the next 3-6 months. I NEED HIGHWAYS!!! Anyway thought I'd introduce myself, I'm just starting to get back into the stang game - gone through a lot of changes in the last couple of years, and the cobra has just collected dust in the garage. Time to get back on the horse! Nice to meet all of you!
:pepper:

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
Welcome to the site. Black on Black is nice:coolman: Post some pics.

FoxSnake

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome. The car is still in the garage - dusty as ever (I know, it should be a crime) It actually used to be my driver when I was in college...500+miles a week to and from Waco, Tx. I'd go home on the weekends...lol. (Could you blame me??) Never once left me stranded, and ran 108-109mph in the 1/4 on street radials...those were the days. Anyway, enough rambling, I'll try to get some pics, it's not much different than some of the other black cobras on here. Black/Black, chrome factory wheels, lowered, tinted. I'll get it out and wash it and snap a few. How can I post them? (Sorry, a bit new to posting pics)

FoxSnake

Established Member
Thanks! I hit rough times, and I needed cash quickly. That was the quickest & easiest part to unload. I felt castrated. Car sat for a few months before I finally got it back together. Just wasnt the same after taking the blower off. Then I moved and got a new job, and am finally starting to settle back into things. Scary part, I nearly sold the car - fortunately I regained my senses, and am back into it. I waited forever to get a blower, finally got one, then sold it - demotivated me. Anyway times are better now, the tough part is deciding which direction to go with the car! Nice car by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread