New Mexicoofficers charged with murder

2001sleeper

Established Member

HandBanana

Established Member
So should we just flood Road Side every time a black person commits a crime? You could narrow it down to specific things like murder and rape but the threads would still be as numerous as the loads of bullshit that you dropped in the other thread. Statistics speak for themselves. Sucks for the black folks that actually contribute to society but maybe you shouldn't have let your culture get to the point that it's at. You want to make heroes out of drug dealers/rappers/rapists/murderers? This is the result.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
About time??

Id like to say good job to the DA but it seems this might have an alterior motive...

2001sleeper

Established Member
I don't need to look in the weeds.
I saw one of these on CNN and when I went to look for the local news article I saw the other.
Pretty easy to find these situations and I posted the murder charges to show the corruption.

We were brainwashed as kids to trust the police, but the DA can't even do that due to threats. That is high level stuff when officers can be so corrupt and arrogant to threaten the DA.

truefiveo

Established Member
I don't need to look in the weeds.
I saw one of these on CNN and when I went to look for the local news article I saw the other.
Pretty easy to find these situations and I posted the murder charges to show the corruption.

We were brainwashed as kids to trust the police, but the DA can't even do that due to threats. That is high level stuff when officers can be so corrupt and arrogant to threaten the DA.

OMG.....
tumblr_mx5ny789UD1skh0gdo1_400.gif

SVTmunks

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread