New Michelin AS/3s and new read LCAs are great!

jaiasmit

Established Member
I just replaced my rear lower control arms with the billet Shelby units last weekend. I believe they are manufactured by BMR but had the CS logo on them. Nice pieces and definitely a big improvement over the stocker. It may have been a little wishful thinking, but it sure felt like the car was a lot smoother and more stable with the new pieces on. The best thing was even when I was spinning I was still tracking straight. With the stockers and the stock Goodyears she would kick right with any decent amount of spin.

Now for the biggest change... I had the new Michelin AS/3s put on this morning. Wow!! What a difference over the stock tires. I am amazed at how much smoother, quieter, and just plain better these things are. The traction difference is night and day. And they are really much quieter also. They really cut down on the tramlining issues I was having with the stockers too. I'm loving the new tires.

The bad news is that I'll actually feel OK letting my wife drive the car now. I'm sure she won't mind, so I'll probably have some separation anxiety :cryying:

Next up is getting the Barton shifter installed that's been sitting in the garage for over a year.

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
You have answered a standing question of mines. I was wondering would these tires help with the darting all over the place issue. I travel I5 a few miles and I have to drive with two hands, it's all over the place. I think I'll get the mich pp.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
How many miles were on the stock tires and what sizes did you go with on the new ones?

Users who are viewing this thread