new mid pipe?

spleen04

Tooty Fn Fruity
Established Member
I currently have a UPR o/r x pipe and magnaflow cat back and have for the last 3 years. The care sounds fine driving around and at idle but once you go WOT it is a little much.

My plan is to go to some type of high flow cat set up. I know everyone asks this but I was too lazy to go through the entire list of threads.

Can I have a few recommendations for the mid pipe… I am open to x and h as long as it has high flows…

Thanks

uwood

Established Member
I currently have a UPR o/r x pipe and magnaflow cat back and have for the last 3 years. The care sounds fine driving around and at idle but once you go WOT it is a little much.

My plan is to go to some type of high flow cat set up. I know everyone asks this but I was too lazy to go through the entire list of threads.

Can I have a few recommendations for the mid pipe… I am open to x and h as long as it has high flows…

Thanks

At the end of the month (when I change my clutch) I am going to have a UPR Catted X for sale. I am going back to o/r.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Get a catted Bassani,Should sound very good.:beer:

I just got a catted bassani installed on mine last week and I think it's just right. Alot of people like a off road x with the magnaflow cat back but I think it's just a little too much for my taste.
It's all about personal preference when it comes to sound. there isn't a combo like this on the sound board. If I get a chance I may try to get it recorded and post it up. stock manifolds / bassani catted x / magnaflow catback.

spleen04

Tooty Fn Fruity
Established Member
What I mgiht do is exactly that. I found a few slip-on style also that I can band clamp in place. I was torn on trashing the upr o/r incase I were to ever go back.

Users who are viewing this thread