new mods and goodies over last two months 2014 gt

jdub2003

Established Member
mustanggreatpic1-1.jpg
jltcarbonfiberintake.jpg
backseatdelete3.jpg
backseatdelete2.jpg
shelby gt500 axle back , bama tune (very impressive ) , jlt carbon fiber cai, spec stage 2 clutch ,rear seat delete, shelby gt500 svt 2010 18x9.5 wheels sitting In garage (on ebay) as of now these are brand new brembo wheel tire set up good year eagle f1 g2 supercars 265/40/19
mustangrearexhaustshot.jpg

mustanggoodyearsupereagleright.jpg

mustanggoodyearsupereagleleft.jpg

mustanggreatpic3.jpg

Last edited:

jdub2003

Established Member
I got the one off american muscle

I got the rear seat delete from American muscle the directions where ass backwards, but its not hard to find oem holes and run a 7/32 for the clips it comes with it. Be careful not to bend the clips, once they go in they are in for good, but if you bend them their toast and wont go in and stay in, I actually used them clips on bottom and a strong adhesive on back, I took out all seats, buckles, trunk mat, carpet in the trunk, air compressor etc, their is no road noise, I can hear the exhaust better but not to loud, I love the look, I love it, I shaved 58 lbs with just that.

streetone01

SVT
Established Member
how does that clutch compare to the stock one? I have the clutch sticking issue, but I don't want to remove the assist spring, I hear a new clutch is the "right" way to do it.

jdub2003

Established Member
It's good for over 600 ft lbs of torque with just stage 2 it's night and day barely stiffer, but the car bucks harder jumps through gears better I've used them in the past bang for buck go with spec. The oem clutch is a cheap pos tin metal clutch made in turkey. You can look at the two and be like damn.

haVesoV777

Established Member
I believe the brand that AM carries in stock is MMR, or so I've heard. I also like what you did with the clutch I'm gonnavlook into that as well

Users who are viewing this thread