New mods, New PB same trap speed. SMH

gearhead08

Established Member
So I took the shelby to the track the other night. I ran a 11.51 /w a 1.84 60ft at 123 mph and bested my previous time 11.57 /w a 1.88 60ft @123. I was happy I ran quicker, but my new mods should of been a decent difference. My new mods which are not in my signature are 2.4 pulley, ported matched inlet to vmp tvs. 67mm dual vmp throttle body, ID1000's and Dual PNP boosters. So to not pick up any MPH was pretty disappointing. I talked to some people and the tune is basically crap. Well anyways here is the video, whooping up on a Camaro :D.

http://youtu.be/B8ndT84eh_8

gearhead08

Established Member
No Da was actually better than before.... buddy in c6z06 was trapping 1-1.5mph more... same mods and same 60ft..

gearhead08

Established Member
I am just going to get it dynotuned. Its been going on for over 3 weeks now and I have requested the last revision.... and the tuner ignores me then acknowledges with no updated tune then ignores me again. Its quite annoying. I will probably just have to take the time off work and get it dynotuned. Tired of dealing with adults not being able to get their shit straight. Thank goodness I havnt spent thousands and thousands of dollars with them...... o wait i have.

19935.slow

Established Member
If your 60' is the same or worse then more than likely you lost most mph and et there, but new power made up for it on the big end.

Users who are viewing this thread