New Mods

IMPORTDESTROYER

Established Member
HAHAH, finally, spring is in the air, the smell of high octane fuel is once again tingling my sences, the thunder of V8's is becoming quite ambiant, but more-so the twitch to mod is becoming irresistable. :rolling: I finally collapsed, the other day, I ordered an SCP 10% OD pulley, and an SCP 800cfm intercooler fan. I'm hoping the pulley will net about 14PSI on ye-ole boost clock.

TTYL

Luke

Blown306

Established Member
Yea I hear ya. There's some guy driving a very loud car with an extremely healthy cam up and down the street...I haven't seen it yet, but it's lighting a fire under my arse to get my exhaust system finished.

Been out in the garage practically every night working on it (except when Monster Garage is on the tube) ;-)

I need a TV in the garage methinks...

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
well i didnt add any go fast goodies to the car but i did work on it alittle last week. did a little painting to the headlights...

tbirdfront.jpg

passheadlight.jpg

I also took apart the dash and put in my white faced gauges

Vic11-14-2002.jpg

next is the exhaust and dynotune, in no specific order, although id like to get the exhaust done before the tune, but ill see how it goes. With help from the master exhaust techniction, i dont think it will take all that long to put it on, but then again who knows.

Blown306

Established Member
Originally posted by VicRattlehead
next is the exhaust and dynotune, in no specific order, although id like to get the exhaust done before the tune, but ill see how it goes. With help from the master exhaust techniction, i dont think it will take all that long to put it on, but then again who knows.

:lol: Did you forget what kind of car you're working on? Nothing's easy!

I would try and have the exhaust done before the tune...it's gonna change things for you. Call me at home tonite after 6 Vic.

Users who are viewing this thread