New Mustang lego set

patc84

Established Member
im digging it. I like how you can add splitter and wing, blower and headers. pretty neat. I have the F40 in that size. think its 1:17.

patc84

Established Member
Here is my Technic Collection so far. The orange porsche, mclaren, and bugatti are 1:8 scale, and the 919 and RSR are 1:10 scale. Pictures dont do justice, just how big these are. the bugatti weights about 13 lbs.
12345.jpg

CV355

_
Established Member
This thread is making me want (a) kid(s) so I have the excuse to go out and blow tons of money on Legos again.

I used to have an absurd amount of Legos when I was a kid. Got home one day from school to find that 95% of my belongings were donated to "charity."

01yellercobra

Established Member
This thread is making me want (a) kid(s) so I have the excuse to go out and blow tons of money on Legos again.

I used to have an absurd amount of Legos when I was a kid. Got home one day from school to find that 95% of my belongings were donated to "charity."

I still have my Legos. They've been passed down from kid to kid. I use to have the original Voltrons. My parents sold them at a garage sale while I was on vacation with my grandparents. Upset would be an understatement.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Here is my Technic Collection so far. The orange porsche, mclaren, and bugatti are 1:8 scale, and the 919 and RSR are 1:10 scale. Pictures dont do justice, just how big these are. the bugatti weights about 13 lbs.View attachment 1556507

I never knew that the Technic collection was so large or so expensive. My 9 year old nephew is a Lego fanatic and is confined to a wheelchair. He eats sleeps and breathes Lego every day. He was born with SMA. We are waiting for the first reservations to open for LEGOLAND NY which is about 20 minutes from my house. He wants to be there on the first day it opens and I am helping my sister and brother in law make that happen for him.

This collection below is quite amazing.

CV355

_
Established Member
I still have my Legos. They've been passed down from kid to kid. I use to have the original Voltrons. My parents sold them at a garage sale while I was on vacation with my grandparents. Upset would be an understatement.

Remember POGs? My father went on a business trip in the early 90's, came back and gave me a few sets of POGs that he got overseas. One, which I remember clear as day, was a set of holographic Jurassic Park POGs. Those disappeared a few years later, probably my mother doing charity donations. Yeah, that set is worth $1,000,000 now. Pogs, The Weird Discs From The '90s, Have A Super Legitimate Collector's Market Now

Really miss the Legos though. If the Brainstorm robotics kits existed when I was a kid... man I would have never done anything else. Something tells me if I ever have a kid, they'll be getting a Brainstorm kit on their 1st birthday. Read up, little future mad scientist! Haha

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Remember POGs? My father went on a business trip in the early 90's, came back and gave me a few sets of POGs that he got overseas. One, which I remember clear as day, was a set of holographic Jurassic Park POGs. Those disappeared a few years later, probably my mother doing charity donations. Yeah, that set is worth $1,000,000 now. Pogs, The Weird Discs From The '90s, Have A Super Legitimate Collector's Market Now

Really miss the Legos though. If the Brainstorm robotics kits existed when I was a kid... man I would have never done anything else. Something tells me if I ever have a kid, they'll be getting a Brainstorm kit on their 1st birthday. Read up, little future mad scientist! Haha

Whaaaaaat???!!

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I have a bunch of Tonka trucks in the garage. One is a car carrier with 2 beetles and a Jeep. Solid but far from perfect. Still...if I’d sell them I know it’d haunt me.

Users who are viewing this thread