New number!!

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Well I finally got my car to Gear Heads in Dallas Texas to get checked and and find out why it's been a slug off the line at the track. Well when you look at the graph you will see why but Travis said I'm leaving quite a bit of power and torque on the table since my fuel system is maxed out. Said I could see pretty close to 520hp/550tq once I upgrade the fuel system. 1318531012.jpg picture by venum03 - Photobucket

mustang john

Established Member
What do you need to upgrade on the fuel system? Your sig says you have GT pumps, MAFia and injectors.

I make around 520rwhp on stock pumps with a BAP, 60# injectors and a MAFia and my fuel system still has room to grow.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Still have 39lb injectors. He said it was showing my injectors and pumps both maxed out. I just had to replace my pumps so it has the walbro 255 twin pumps in it. Told me to get a boost a pump, 60lb injectors, and a BA 3000 MAF

mustang john

Established Member
Thats nuts man you shouldnt need that much for a ported eaton, i understand the 60# injectors but twin 255 Walbros AND a BAP AND a BA 3000 MAF? Thats what somebody making 700rwhp would need not 520rwhp.

mustang john

Established Member
The setup i have has been proven to handle around 600rwhp

60# injectors
stock pumps
BAP set to 40%
PPRV removed (lowers pump duty cycle around 5%)
wire upgrade for fuel pumps (also lowers pump duty cycle around 5%)
MAFia on the stock MAF(mine is set to 3)

You sure you dont have something else going on before you dump abunch of money into it?

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Man I wish I knew. I have a feeling my injectors are what's showing maxed out but Travis knows his stuff. I had the feeling my injectors would max out if I saw the numbers I knew the car would produce. But I'll do the bap and MAF just to be safe. Don't want to blow anything up

Last edited:

deec73

Established Member
Mine made 525/540 and I have stock pumps, BAP@40%, and stock injectors. My fuel pump duty cycle stays around 83%-85%.

Every car is different though...

Users who are viewing this thread