New Numbers after e85!!

03Cobranator

Established Member
So yesterday I got a pulley swap and retune.. and let me say that e85 is liquid gold!!!! My car went from 580/501 too 695/659 (same dyno)!!! The pulley added 1.5psi so I am EXTREMELY happy with the outcome!

20130509_090047_zps8d3f00fd.jpg

20130509_134535_zpsf1581c4f.jpg

20130509_134507_zpsf4c6829e.jpg

20130509_134546_zps0fd4bfc1.jpg

20130509_145444_zps3b97ed64.jpg

chrisb07

Boost!
Established Member
Wow, congrats on the new numbers! Im moving in about a month and a half and I believe there is E85 close by; extremely excited about that.

03Cobranator

Established Member
Wow, congrats on the new numbers! Im moving in about a month and a half and I believe there is E85 close by; extremely excited about that.
Thanks! I travel 30 minutes to fill up a 55 gallon drum but it is soooo worthit!!

I wish E85 was on pump around here...
You need to order some!! lol :rockon:

Damn! Super gains! More proof of the power of corn :thumbsup::rockon:
I am still shocked at the gains it made! E85 for life!!! :rockon::banana:

03Cobranator

Established Member

gwalker

Established Member
I see you had your car tuned at dgr. I am in lancaster area and looking for a tuner/shop for the cobra I just bought over the winter. Would you recommend? I sent him an email last night about installing subframes and have been thinking about switching to e85 also.

Thanks
Garrett

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Nice numbers! Care to share your full mod list? I have a 2.6 KB on my cobra also and thinking about switching to e85 soon

03Cobranator

Established Member
I see you had your car tuned at dgr. I am in lancaster area and looking for a tuner/shop for the cobra I just bought over the winter. Would you recommend? I sent him an email last night about installing subframes and have been thinking about switching to e85 also.

Thanks
Garrett
Yes I surely do recommend DGR! Dave is AWESOME to deal with! But he rarely will respond to emails (or at least that's my experience) so if you call the shop Dave or his mechanic will answer and talk to you for however long it takes to answer any questions you have or schedule you to come in!
Nice numbers! Care to share your full mod list? I have a 2.6 KB on my cobra also and thinking about switching to e85 soon
Thanks! Its a stock long block with the 2.6KB with a 3.25 upper pulley (stock lower) and im at 23.5 psi. 80# Injectors (maxed out) with the lethal performance 1000 HP return style fuel system. JLT High boost CAI, BBK Long tube ceramic headers, BBK O/R X pipe, and a magnaflow cat-back.

gwalker

Established Member
Im glad u told me to call. I would have just given up if i didnt get a response. I will call next week!

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
You sure you are running a stock lower. I'm running a 3.25 on my 2.6 and making 18 psi with a stock lower. Sounds like you have a 6 lb lower on your car with that pulley.

03Cobranator

Established Member
You sure you are running a stock lower. I'm running a 3.25 on my 2.6 and making 18 psi with a stock lower. Sounds like you have a 6 lb lower on your car with that pulley.
No i am not sure lol I have never really looked to be honest but when Dave Guy was swapping my pulley he said "Oh you have a stock lower!" and was all excited and started talking to me about how he doesnt like using lower pulleys and that some company is coming out with a cage so people can use them without breaking the snout off their crank.:shrug: Now that you said that I will be checking when I get home..

6speed

Established Member
is this the same place that used to be Kauffman motorsports? I have been out of the game for so many years a lot has changed.

03Cobranator

Established Member
is this the same place that used to be Kauffman motorsports? I have been out of the game for so many years a lot has changed.
Yes it is! I believe it was Kauffman Motorsports First-switched too SGS Automotive- and after that Dave started DGR.

Users who are viewing this thread