New numbers on 15 lbs.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
after making several pulls my car ending up making 657 rwhp and 580 lbs of torque. Not too shabby for some little ol 57's HP TT kit, this was also at 16 degress of timing, I believe it peaked out at 5300 rpms but was pulling boost all the way past 7k rpm's. On 10lbs I made 558/560, the 16lb tune is my torco tune. Cant wait get it out on the street. :D

03cobrarocks

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
after making several pulls my car ending up making 657 rwhp and 580 lbs of torque. Not too shabby for some little ol 57's HP TT kit, this was also at 16 degress of timing, I believe it peaked out at 5300 rpms but was pulling boost all the way past 7k rpm's. On 10lbs I made 558/560, the 16lb tune is my torco tune. Cant wait get it out on the street. :D

sweet numbers! wanna race? I can beat you since dhg bullit did! lol J/K with you.

how does it feel compared to a blower? did you have a twinscrew before this or just the eaton? keep us posted on the torco tune :thumbsup:

- Aj -

Established Member
Wow, nice. Did the shop have any problems with the install of the kit?

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
sweet numbers! wanna race? I can beat you since dhg bullit did! lol J/K with you.

how does it feel compared to a blower? did you have a twinscrew before this or just the eaton? keep us posted on the torco tune :thumbsup:

loL HE ONLY BEAT ME IN HIS MIND:loser:

- Aj -

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Nope NO PROBLEMS, or fitment issues.

That's great! I have also read about a problem with oil drainback issues? Did HP resolve that, and how?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Mach1Marauder is so old, he has to wear a nut bra to keep his nuts out from under his feet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread