New Orleans lakefront Sunday feb. 10th

04RiceEater

Established Member
Im in mobile but might be willing to drive out there as I havent done anything for a while and am itching to get out. Where do you meet?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
if your coming towards baton rouge from mobile you take canal exit after new orleans off i-10 610 Take canal to robert e lee and then make a right by the big parking lot with the condemned blockbuster. IT's west end or lake avenue. There's a landry's seafood across the parking lot on the lakefront where we meet. That might help you do a mapquest.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I'm heading out there at about 2. We race bikes on sunday mornings and after that i go home eat ,wash the car then head out.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Tell all your friends up there. I'm gonna let my wife drive the cobra out there. Hopefully we have a good mustang presence.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I post on the ls1tech forums. A lot of those guys are coming out again. I figured we'd try and get along. Bring communities together and get some good racing going on.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Ill go with my unfinished bodywork and bald dr's. Saturday im going to weld some supports where the control arms mount to the body. The sra's got those weak metal mounts screaming.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Ill probably make it out there considering I live 2 mins away hahaha. It will also be the last time yall see me before the KB goes on :banana:
(gray 02 hd)

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Ill hope my stock block holds up till this summer when the built block goes in but other than that the block should hold.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
I'll be out there. I will be wearing a Hot Rod hat...since I was cleaning the vert my head, face and neck are burnt:cuss:! Lakefront was dead today tho!

Users who are viewing this thread