New Paint and Tune

Fast93

HP 76GTS
Established Member
26k in mileage, getting some tlc.
93frontshopjk4.jpg

Fixing some booboos.
93leftrearshophp0.jpg

Just washed after a year and a half getting painted at my friends shop, and months getting tuned. Most of the time waiting.
93leftsidech8.jpg

It looks better in the sun, but I was too lazy to move it. Yes I suck at taking pictures.
93rightsidesn8.jpg

cleaned up the interior
93interioriv0.jpg

routed the a/c lines under the turbo
93turboshottb9.jpg

tune 1 8psi
tune 2 13 psi
tune 3 19 psi
dyno011208hk1.jpg

red9450

Established Member
That car is sick man. Let me know if you ever want to sell it.

And the 13psi numbers are evil. lol 666

johnh

Established Member
That's a beautiful car. Nicely done with mad power. We need specs on the whole car.

What hood is that?

Also, did you reuse the door moldings or did you get new ones?

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Please give us some specs on the drivetrain - impressive #s! What tune will you keep on the car?

Fast93

HP 76GTS
Established Member
To answer some questions:

The door moldings are new and were painted off the car. The old ones were in terrible condition.

HPP Racing did the tuning and purchased the turbo blanket for me so I don't know what brand. It wasn't much either. It might be VSRacing.

Cervini 2.5" hood. Excellent quality.

Some specs: HP Turbo Kit with a 76GTS, 331 4bolt main, modified Victor Jr. Heads, Systemax intake, 75psi injectors, MMR900 trans, with McLeod twin disc clutch, 3" MAC exhaust, and 2 A1000s. Those are the big things. My best mod was a someone that knows how to tune.

Now I just need to take it to the track.

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Finally, someone else who doens't bolt up a Monster Tach on the dash! :rollseyes

My car is very similar in that it looks stock inside and out, with nothing more that a pen light for shifting also. Definitely done to my tastes!

So lets get some more pics underhood and anything in between. I can really appreciate a well done car. Where are your pumps mounted and are you using a sump?

I'd really like to go back through my ride with some fresh paint and clean some things up under the hood, mainly hiding wires and all OEM clutter.

Awesome car man!:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread