New Paint

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Ok, first, Mods if this is in the wrong forum, forgive me and move as necessary. Sorry. I posted a few weeks ago about the paint code for Dark Shadow Grey Metallic. Well here's why. I am currently repainting the interior of my altima . . . Dark Shadow Grey. This looks amazing in person because of all the metal flake!!!

Enjoy

The center console was painted today.
lg_DSG%20console%202.jpg

And all four door seals have been painted.
lg_DSG%20rear%20panel%201.jpg

I'll be painting more as I get time. Had to take out both front seats to do the console, so . . . :sleeping: lol

TrophyCar

TrophyCar

Established Member
Thanks. The DSG exactly matches the 2003 Altima floor mats I got. The color was darker than my interior, but they're so much nicer than the ones I had. Now I can tie them in to the interior. Considering doing some exterior work with the DSG, but not saying where . . . yet ;)

TrophyCar

TrophyCar

Established Member
lol, you've got to be kidding!!! I didn't even give her a bath this weekend. Next weekend she'll be spotless. I've been trying unsuccessfully for a month to get my audio installed. Anybody wanna drive to NC and hook me up??? It's all ready to go. I'll take you out to dinner!!

TrophyCar

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by TrophyCar
lol, you've got to be kidding!!! I didn't even give her a bath this weekend. Next weekend she'll be spotless. I've been trying unsuccessfully for a month to get my audio installed. Anybody wanna drive to NC and hook me up??? It's all ready to go. I'll take you out to dinner!!

TrophyCar
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread