NEW Parts and Specials from Lightning Force

Mark@LFP

Banned
Lightning Force Performance is pleased to announce our new Big Mouth Single Blade Throttle Body. The LFP Big Mouth replaces your stock restricted twin blade throttle body that draws only 1089 cfm. CNC Machined out of lightweight aluminum, our new design will flood your throttle body passage with a full 1696cfm's of airflow, that's a 607 cfm gain! By machining out the lower intake wall, LFP's new Big Mouth draw's in more air to outflow the competition. We surpassed our performance goals with dyno results showning approx. 8-10hp increase on a stock Lightning. In addition to the horspower gain, you will encounter a much improved throttle response.

The LFP Big Mouth Throttle Body is available in two styles. The first is clear billet aluminum, and the second is anodized jet black to match factory Harley Trucks and Lightning owners who prefer the stealth look. Gasket and TPS screws are included.

Special Introductory offer includes 5% Off your purchase. Please input coupon code #3764

OR Take advantage of the LFP Single Blade Throttle Body & Power Plenum Combo for only $499.00!

NEW MSD HO 2 Valve Blaster Coil On Plugs Now Available!

SVTP Members take an additional $10.00 Off and recieve FREE Shipping.
Coupon Code #2094

* Improved spark energy and voltage output
* Patented winding design and materials
* Direct bolt-in to factory connectors

There’s no denying the performance and popularity of the late model Ford Mustang. For owners looking to improve their Ford’s performance on the street or strip, MSD offers a variety of ignition upgrades to fire up your Mod Motor.

The improved spark energy and voltage of MSD’s Blaster 2 Coils, combined with reliability, have made them a favorite for performance enthusiasts. Whether firing a restored BOSS 429 or a Saturday night circle tracker, the Blaster 2 has always gotten the job done. MSD is excited to offer Blaster coils for late model Ford engines with Coil-on-Plug technology!

The new Blaster CoPs are designed as a direct bolt-in replacement coil for many SOHC Modular Motors. The housing and installation are the same as the factory, but that’s where the similarity ends. Inside the MSD red housing, engineers spec’d better material to assemble the primary and secondary windings. There is also patented dual magnet technology to step up the output.Together, this combines a coil that produces higher voltage and spark energy! The Coil-on-Plug design of the Blaster CoPs puts the spark energy right out of the coil and across the plug gap to improve the combustion and output of the engine.

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Very nice products Mark !

Very
bling.gif

"olsson"

Established Member
The Swede said:
Very nice products Mark !

I like the part where it says Free Shipping, lol great deal for you and me :D

I cant se the pictures and the links are not working for me, dont know whats wrong :nonono:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
Lightning Force Performance is pleased to announce our new Big Mouth Single Blade Throttle Body. The LFP Big Mouth replaces your stock restricted twin blade throttle body that draws only 1089 cfm. CNC Machined out of lightweight aluminum, our new design will flood your throttle body passage with a full 1696cfm's of airflow, that's a 607 cfm gain! By machining out the lower intake wall, LFP's new Big Mouth draw's in more air to outflow the competition. We surpassed our performance goals with dyno results showning approx. 8-10hp increase on a stock Lightning. In addition to the horspower gain, you will encounter a much improved throttle response.

Mark,

Just wondering but is it any different than the Accufab?

Your description is a spittin' image (re-worded of course) of theirs...

The Lightning throttle body was designed to increase horsepower on stock vehicles. By replacing the stock twin blade design with Accufab's single blade design, we've been able to achieve and surpass our performance goals on both stock and modified trucks. Dyno tests have shown a 7-10hp increase on a stock vehicle. The stock twin blade throttle body flows 1089 cfm compared to Accufab's Big Oval which flows 1696 cfm. That's a 607 cfm difference!

I must admit, your TB does look much sexier and the throttle linkage appears to be different as well. But, what about the competition remark? The two descriptions appear verbatum to me other than a word or two, here and there.

nielsio

Luving the sun here!
Established Member
Is there any tuning required if I get the combo pack?? I'm still bone stock on the eninge so still a noob here. Thanks!

Lightningfr

Banned
cool when i order my hotchkins ill order the throttle body :)

is there any pro's to adding the msd cops on an other wise stock motor that has just the cAI and exhaust????????????

Mark@LFP

Banned
I'D WIN,

Yes it is different as you have clearly stated, and thanks for calling it sexy. We appreciate the support!

Nielsio,

No tuning required if your bone stock. However I would reccomend checking out our LFP Stage 2 Power Package if your bone stock... best bang for the buck!

Lightningfr,

Let us know when your ready for the Hotchkis, if I were you I'd place my order in the next few weeks. Hotchkis has informed us that a price increase will go into effect next month. If your bone stock I don't think I'd put my money into high output coils, unless you've got some going bad and your needing a change. I'd reccomend a Stage 2 Package for you as well.

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
Great looking products !!

Thank you for the Baffles !!! I will contact you guys soon again.

The swiss order was perfect! Everything arrived like you are around the corner!

André :beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug: Has LFP been nominated for an "Oscar" yet:shrug:

Come on people:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread