New PB Factory Long Block 2V

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Finished all my suspension tweaks and calling it done on engine mods. Still on the factory long block, stock heads and cams with a 2.1 kennebell. I think its dialed in now. Tuned on E85 by Greg at Racers Edge Tuning Downey CA. My car is 2384. It was still hot last night 80 deg at 8PM. Going to run really good when we get some colder air.

Irwindale%2010-23-14_950.jpg

C.Hicks26

SVT-888
Established Member
That thing is rolling. Im looking in your sig though and it seems the car is falling off after the 1/8. I figured it would easily be in the 10's

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
That thing is rolling. Im looking in your sig though and it seems the car is falling off after the 1/8. I figured it would easily be in the 10's

I haven't ran my car in the quarter since going to E85. Most of the racing around here local is all 1/8 mile. I plan to do some 1/4 mile runs soon. So, should see some improvements in my quarter times.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I haven't ran my car in the quarter since going to E85. Most of the racing around here local is all 1/8 mile. I plan to do some 1/4 mile runs soon. So, should see some improvements in my quarter times.

The car should see 50s or 60s in the 1/4 with that 1/8th and your power level.

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
what suspension u running and tire size , rear gear ? sweet 60ft !

Thanks!
Suspension is pretty basic. Steed adjustable uppers, solid upper diff. bushings and Metco lowers QA1 single adjustable shocks. I'm running the MT Pro 275 radials with 3.73 gears.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I think the real story here is the factory block....incredible!
Mine is already hurt sitting at 390rwhp down 25psi on one cylinder(ya the one under the bypass).
Hopefully getting surgery this winter pending funds.
Nice passes

Users who are viewing this thread