Rear seat delete/xbrace
Sway bar and strut brace removed
STOCK BALD PIRELLIS

IMG_7657.jpg

http://youtu.be/eiuCyl62hbE

Last edited:

5lho

Established Member
The mph seems decent for the level of exhaust work and tune. The ET is pretty good for a stock summer Pirelli PZerotraction tire. What's your race weight w. driver?

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Still wheel hopping? I was surprised to not see an upper control arm and bracket on that list...

-Pierce

Never had wheel hop actually. Upper control arm and mount are coming. Been unemployed for the past 7 months so mods have pretty much came to a halt. Next up will be struts, shocks, UCA, and mount

The mph seems decent for the level of exhaust work and tune. The ET is pretty good for a stock summer Pirelli PZerotraction tire. What's your race weight w. driver?

Thanks. Race weight with me in it is probably close to 3800lbs i weigh a hefty 250. Need to get back into the gym and do some weight reduction lol

TrackpackGT

Established Member
For not impressive 60 fts, you are rolling! I hope mine gets close. That's great MPH imo, and a 12.29 is awesome. And if you're on a .400 pro tree, you are the man with those r/t's. :burnout:

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Thanks guys! Just started a new job so not sure when ill be able to make it back to the track. Hopefully i start making some serious money soon though so i can start going down my build list and buying stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread