New PB

landis

Ok guys my car isn't fastest car out there, but I just wanted to share with everyone my new PB. My car is a 2014 base A6. I have Bama tune, cat deletes, PMAS cold air, and Pypes Bomb axle back. My cars weights about 3820lbs with me in it and I go about 230lbs.
IMG_1005.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
That's a good pass, are you running a stock converter? If so that's an impressive 60 for only having the mods you listed.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not bad. Congrats!
Maybe some stickier tires will be on your list?

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Personal Best

Very impressive 60'. I think most A6 on stock converter, sticky tires and great air never hit a 1.7.

BPatterson

Established Member
Good deal. I've lived here my whole life. The last time I took my car there, I had an off-road x and a tune. Went 7.62 @93 on a set of drag radials. 1.69 60' 6-speed car w/3.31's. Eventually went to a full bolt on car on e85, and now building a new na motor.

landis

Good deal. I've lived here my whole life. The last time I took my car there, I had an off-road x and a tune. Went 7.62 @93 on a set of drag radials. 1.69 60' 6-speed car w/3.31's. Eventually went to a full bolt on car on e85, and now building a new na motor.

That's a good time. I still have some more things I want to add to mine. Trying to maximize everything I can with the stock engine and trans before I do engine work or converter. My goal is to run 11.50s by November at the mod nationals in Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BPatterson

Established Member
Save your money, and just port your stock TB. On my new motor I'm running VMP's TwinJet 72mm unit. That along with a ported cobra jet intake. But my new motor will need a LOT of air.

Users who are viewing this thread