New pics - 03 Redfire w/ Chrome Saleens

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
18x9 up front with 265/35/18 BFGoodrich KDW 2's
18x10 out back with 295/35/18 BFGoodrich KDW 2's
LFP 3/8" spacer
H&R Race Springs w/ no isos

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's just a little point and shoot camera, but you get the idea :-D

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

Saleens008.jpg

S8.jpg

5point0guy

Established Member
Nice Cobra, man! This gives me a great idea of what those size BFGs look like on a Cobra. How do you like the H&Rs? It has a sick stance.

Black Sex

Established Member
Car looks badass...BTW if your wheels come up missing I know nothing about it ...honest...lol

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
SoBlue4.6,

This is a good example of why I have Saleens on my COBRA too. I was going to use a 1/2" spacer for the rear but the 3/8" looks like a better fit. Nice car... ! :beer:

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
SoBlue4.6,

This is a good example of why I have Saleens on my COBRA too. I was going to use a 1/2" spacer for the rear but the 3/8" looks like a better fit. Nice car... ! :beer:

:rockon:

The 3/8th are nice. Everyone I told was like, "Why are you putting a spacer on?? You don't need it."

Well, it brings the tire out a little more when you're only running a 295 and makes it sit more flush with the fender. It's perfect, and I've heard you don't really needed extended studs with a 3/8" spacer, but I may get the studs soon just to be safe.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
:rockon:

The 3/8th are nice. Everyone I told was like, "Why are you putting a spacer on?? You don't need it."

Well, it brings the tire out a little more when you're only running a 295 and makes it sit more flush with the fender. It's perfect, and I've heard you don't really needed extended studs with a 3/8" spacer, but I may get the studs soon just to be safe.

Thanks for the reply man. The info you gave me is good stuff. I have the same wheels (in a diff color of course) & I have the same tire sizes back there. The 1/2" is too much so the next best thing is the 3/8" it seems... ! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread