new pics, 2001 cobra bumper on gt

mvr

Established Member
so i got my 01 cobra bumper on along with my hood repainted and saw a cool place to take some pics. i hadnt cleaned it since i got it back from the shop on friday and took these on saturday, tell me what ya think.

newbumper003sm.jpg

newbumper006sm.jpg

newbumper011sm.jpg

newbumper013sm.jpg

newbumper014sm.jpg

newbumper015sm.jpg

newbumper020sm.jpg

newbumper016sm.jpg

newbumper019sm.jpg

jdf006sm.jpg

jdf015sm.jpg

mvr

Established Member
no, the yellow one is. full bolt ons with longtubes 3.73's and stage one vt cams. put down 306rw, we think the dyno was reading high tho.

mvr

Established Member
blk03stang said:
sick! lower it!

it definately is, with H&R sport springs. but the front looks higher :kaboom: i think im going to take the front iso's out.

4fit?

Established Member
Not a fan of the chin spoilers on those bumpers, but still looks nice overall. Always been a fan of those bumpers.

CFRacer22

Established Member
4fit? said:
Not a fan of the chin spoilers on those bumpers, but still looks nice overall. Always been a fan of those bumpers.

its b/c the lip shows the curve of the bumper too much and it looks goofy...

Did you try it w/o the lip? Either way, definitely an upgrade from the stocker

mvr

Established Member
thanks guys, basicaly i messed up my stock gt bumper and had the mach1 chin on it already. i told them to just put it on the cobra bumper. imo it looks good when mounted right and i think they did a crappy job mounting it. i might take it off when i have some free time and leave it off or try to mount it in a better looking position.

Users who are viewing this thread