new pics 335's and 03/04 parts

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
http://rjmlimited.com/8302.html

Got my pics all up from day 1 till today. so...what do you all think
?

btw you have to scroll down a little and they are thumbs so feel free to click them for a big pic.

Last edited:

99SVTAddict

Established Member
Clinton Twp here.....take a look at the site. We are hoping to organize a track day in September.

Also, end of August we are all doing dyno pulls at Alternative Auto. I think it's $50 for 2 or 3 pulls.

Later.

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
no spacer, filled down a little bit or the irs bolt. more than anything was had to massage the inside sheetmetal due to all the high points in it. 5 minutes later per side and you couldnt tell I did anything to it but it got ride of the "hit a bump and hear a scrape"

2JZFAN

Established Member
looks really great!

I'm thinking about putting an 03 hood on my 99 with a saleen front.. I'm wondering if I pull the things up if it will create the same effect and remove the gap..

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
well to get the 03-04 cover to work all i did was push the cover back as far as it would go and drill two new holes in the reinforcement. after being told many times i couldn't get a new cover to work with the old hood it came down to a two minute mod. i bet you could pull the cover up to the 04 hood and put some spacers under it but you may make it to tight under the headlights.

UCBeau

how easy was the rear bumper swap? i want to put the 03/04 front and rear bumpers on my 01 to fill out the car more.

RJM

Informed SVT Poster
Established Member
plug and play on the rear cover took about 20 mins to remove the old cover and put on the new 04 rear one.

Users who are viewing this thread