New Pics...56k beware..

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Finally got a digital cam..here are some pics..sorry they are huge but I dont know how to resize them..also for those that were interested these are the AFS Chrome Wheels I was selling..18x9,18x10.5 with SVT center caps.

50168.JPG

50167.JPG

50166.JPG

Last edited:

jjksutton

Rookie for Life
Established Member
That looks really good...what level tint do you have? It looks good. That's a nice ass driveway too.

~B7~

Established Member
Are you selling just the wheels or the tires as well? If you are selling the tires, what brand/sizes are you running front & rear? Send me a PM with your asking price including shipping.

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Just the wheels...Also If anyone is interested I would be willing to trade for some stock wheels with tires.

bskinner

ill trade you the my stock wheels and tires for your AFS wheels and tires depending on what shape your tires and wheels are in, how many miles ect. my wheels and tires have 6000 miles on them and are in perfect shape.......... just got rotated

Juiced-03

Established Member
I will trade you my stock rims and one new F1, the other three are toast. Plus whatever cash you think is fair. Let me know if youre interested. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread