New pics for you all...

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Here are the new pics since im getting ready to start runnin fall weather at the track :D

thanks to my girl for the pics

new001.jpg

new03.jpg

new05.jpg

new10.jpg

new07.jpg

Tell me what ya think. :beer:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
kuhmo tires. 165's filled with 35psi of air (max) and they still sit low. kinda sucks on the street, ****in scrapes on everything!!!

car ****in hooks tho on the street. spins for about 10ft when I flash the converter then just dead freakin hooks and throws u back hard as shit. I wanna race someone on concreate with these suckers heated up real nice and sticky :) going to the track next friday. I will post up a slip when I get it.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Sunset orange eh? Nice color. I saw Prowler Orange on a viper a few years back which is similar. Nice whip man

ChoiceViper

Established Member
Nice! Whatcha got in that thing? What does it run with the slicks/skinnies?

Dave

Last edited:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
It is bascially all the bolt ons. Full wieght is in the car besides the rims/tires. I have NOT ran the car yet on these slicks/skinnies with these rims. I still have 2 more things going in the car this weekend (new gears and new posi) while im off work im doing it, and I will be heading to the track the 22nd to get some times and see what she does. Not gonna make any gueses or anything like that, but I will be sure to post some excuses when i got the track LOL!

When I get my desired goal of :-D I will go ahead and spray it. :)

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Wow great looking car man! Those wheels are perfect. Bogarts? Great job. Good luck at the track!:rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread