New pics of my 2012 ЯTR

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
I recently got my windows tinted (20% rear and 45% front) and took it out this morning and took a few photos..

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1447-1.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
You don't live in the Edwardsville area, do you?

I've seen a black RTR several times in Edwardsville. There can't be too many of these around. IIRC, this particular one has IL military plates on it.

Last edited:

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
I dont live in Edwardsville, but this is my daily driver and my job requires lots of driving...so its a possibility.. but Ive never even seen another RTR local here...ever.

and I do have a Marine Corps license plate frame, but with MO plates.

twayne8403

Established Member
Could you post a pic of the car from the rear? I've thought adding the rtr spoiler on my black mustang. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
That is such a nice car. I absolutely love the rtr's.
Any future plans?

Thanks, and I do have some plans... but not really in the near future. I would need another daily first and I already have 2 cars.

Could you post a pic of the car from the rear? I've thought adding the rtr spoiler on my black mustang. Thanks

:coolman:

IMG_1461-1.jpg

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
I dont live in Edwardsville, but this is my daily driver and my job requires lots of driving...so its a possibility.. but Ive never even seen another RTR local here...ever.

and I do have a Marine Corps license plate frame, but with MO plates.

Meh, your doppelganger must live over here then. I'm positive it's a black RTR as I've seen the car several times, and I'm also fairly positive he's got IL plates on it.

Cool car, nonetheless, though.

roberthamm

Established Member
I haven't seen you around on the streets yet :) I am from Collinsville IL. Seen this beast rolling around the streets lately?

DSC07124.jpg

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
Looks good! What do you think of the 2013 version?

I think the 13's looks great, but I personally prefer my chin splitter over the 13's...

I haven't seen you around on the streets yet :) I am from Collinsville IL. Seen this beast rolling around the streets lately?

I havent, but looks good. Do you ever go to any Gateway Raceway events?

Users who are viewing this thread