*New pics of my DSG '03 Cobra...(Polished Borla and Toyo R888 315's content)*

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Looks good. My toyo tq's are about shot. I'm on the hunt for a killer deal on some 888's for my new 18x11 TF's.

burnzilla

Established Member
Car looks fantastic.
The 94-04 cars don't stand out easily but that has a great look, nice job.
Wheels go great with the color.

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
Looks awesome and the exhaust completes the back end of a Terminator! BTW, my wife just said "OMG I love that car" then proceeded to shake her head about me selling my CO last year.

Very interesting! Hopefully I can inspire her to convince you to buy another...Thanks for sharing that :beer:

Looks great!

Love the polished exhaust! :rockon: (Of Course)

Yours was my inspiration Kevin! You are the Master of pipe polishing, or I mean polishing exhaust...Yeah that's it... :beer:

Great looking DSG Cobra. I like your wheel choice, and the polished exhaust is a smart move. It's a bit of work but well worth the effort IMO. :)

Thanks CobraBob

car sure is looking sweet Jared, time for a road trip to bring it up to see me.....would look awesoe cruising down the beach strip with my 5.4L monster.

Thanks Brian, maybe someday...

Car looks incredible. I would repaint the SVT Logo on the Heat Exchanger. I plan on doing this to mine soon.

Thats the plan for the Cobra in the near future for sure! Thank you! :beer:

Car looks fantastic.
The 94-04 cars don't stand out easily but that has a great look, nice job.
Wheels go great with the color.

Apreciate the kind words, its always nice to get recognition from your peers! :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
where did you pick them up at? I've been keeping my eye on ebay for a killer deal but never can find any 315/30/18

Sweet '96 Cobra

Beat 'em with a stick!
Established Member
where did you pick them up at? I've been keeping my eye on ebay for a killer deal but never can find any 315/30/18

I got mine from tiresdirect.net , they had the best price I could find anywhere in March. I got mine for $260 a piece and the shipping was only $30 for the pair. They shipped fast and were great to deal with, the only bad thing is they've gone up a bit in price since then.... $295 each. Also when I ordered mine it said they were out of stock online, but when I called they got some from Toyo the next day and shipped them.

TOYO Proxes R888 315 30ZR18 98Y @ TiresDirect.Net

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I got mine from tiresdirect.net , they had the best price I could find anywhere in March. I got mine for $260 a piece and the shipping was only $30 for the pair. They shipped fast and were great to deal with, the only bad thing is they've gone up a bit in price since then.... $295 each. Also when I ordered mine it said they were out of stock online, but when I called they got some from Toyo the next day and shipped them.

TOYO Proxes R888 315 30ZR18 98Y @ TiresDirect.Net

thanks. I might try some race scrubs (50% used) first to see how they do with the 2.9 whipple burning corn.

skidad62

Established Member
Great pics Jared - they look almost as good as they do in person!

skidadmustangsiggie3-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread