New pics of my L

vmorel1

Established Member
Today was a really beautiful day out so I decided to wash her up and take a few pics with the newly painted wheels (by me:-D). I know, I know everybody has black wheels now, but you know what....I happen to like em :rockon:

enjoy :beer:

P1020771.jpg

P1020772.jpg

P1020774.jpg

P1020776.jpg

P1020777.jpg

P1020779.jpg

P1020780.jpg

My favorite!:
P1020783.jpg

The sun was in the absolute worst place for these next two, but oh well...
P1020784.jpg

P1020786.jpg

Last edited:

bskin38

99L
Established Member
i hate to bring out the bad point but, is that water/condensation in your driverside corner light? i had the same problem with mine. i have the same headlights/ corners. i got the water out of it, and put clear silicone around the seams on the entire light. so far so good
truck looks good besides that

Last edited:

vmorel1

Established Member
i hate to bring out the bad point but, is that water/condensation in your driverside corner light? i had the same problem with mine. i have the same headlights/ corners. i got the water out of it, and put clear silicone around the seams on the entire light. so far so good
truck looks good besides that

It's funny that you say that, because I noticed it earlier before I took the pics. It was just a couple of drops of water hanging out in the bottom of the corner then. I guess while the sun was on em they fogged up. Today is the first time they did that. Oh well, either I'll silicone them up or just buy some new ones because they were so cheap :-D

bskin38

99L
Established Member
It's funny that you say that, because I noticed it earlier before I took the pics. It was just a couple of drops of water hanging out in the bottom of the corner then. I guess while the sun was on em they fogged up. Today is the first time they did that. Oh well, either I'll silicone them up or just buy some new ones because they were so cheap :-D

i'd just give them a quick silicone. i have strobe lights drilled into my heads/corners, so i thought thats where my water was getting in. but you dont have strobes like me. so i guess these are just cheaply sealed lights. tisk tisk

Users who are viewing this thread