New Pics of the Cobra (Death to 56k)

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
Got some new photos of the Cobra after she got done at Hermann's. Which by the way, horsepower by Hermann is the greatest shop out there, I recommend him to anyone and everyone who has a Mustang/Cobra. He takes great care of you, has awesome prices, the best tuning out there (I'm convinced of that first hand) and he turned my car from fast to holy shit that's crazy stupid fast. Just like he promised a night and day difference. Well enough of that, on to the pictures. Sorry she's a bit dirty.

33oktjo.jpg

40nyc68.jpg

2v9wzll.jpg

42n22j8.jpg

48eznuh.jpg

345bx2e.jpg

4hrmcex

2qu4xdv.jpg

All opinons are welcome. :pop:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
probably doesnt have numbers because hermann tunes on the street, not a dyno. I had the same combo a while back but a 2.4 kb with spray and hermann tuned it.... mine made 735hp-855tq with 21psi and 85 shot on the previous shitty tune, then hermann made it feel better and improved the drivability tremendously (the car has cams)

hermann is the man, you took the car to the right guy!

JPBullitt

Established Member
Looks good! I think the only thing it needs now is some tinted tail lights :thumbsup:

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
probably doesnt have numbers because hermann tunes on the street, not a dyno. I had the same combo a while back but a 2.4 kb with spray and hermann tuned it.... mine made 735hp-855tq with 21psi and 85 shot on the previous shitty tune, then hermann made it feel better and improved the drivability tremendously (the car has cams)

hermann is the man, you took the car to the right guy!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit, (have been busy) but you're exactly right, I haven't had it dyno'd since it's been tuned (and hermann tunes on the street) but I should be right near 700 (That's just me guessing). :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread