New pics of the Cobra. *New Hood and Coil overs*

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Here she is with her latest mods *New Hood and Coil overs* and I am quite pleased with them! Its actually raised up a tad from where Ill set it, ill probably go about an 1" lower :) :thumbup: Only thing is these pics dont do it justice at all, I dont like the camera I used.:thumbdown:, so, that kinda sucks. Anyway... all thats left now are my fat arse 315 DR's going on the back. Ill get more and better pics soon.
P.S. Sorry about those 2 turd vehicles in the pics, focus and teh ol' truck!

CopyofS4023192re.jpg

S4023194re.jpg
...Sorry about the glare.
S4023205re2.jpg

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
The hood compliments the Roush Stage III front-end really well. 18" chrome Saleens and bright headlights rock. A nice alternative to the usual Cobra R-style look. Sharp ride.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Your car looks great as usual! I think it needs something to finish off the rear now like maybe the S281 spoiler? Some folks will probably say you need to go wingless, but I think it still needs something back there to balance the look.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
ive been looking into coilovers, if you dnt mind how much did you get them for? from who? and how do you like them.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Your car looks really nice. I personally am not a big fan of the front bumper, but it is different. (I think it is roush??)

The head lights and wheels work great with the MG. Nicely done!

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Thanks everyone, it may not be everyones "cup of tea", but I love it!

I love the coil overs. I recommend MM's(maximum motorsports) Great setup. perfect drop imo. its pricey though! Can get up to about 1000+ depending on what setup you go with.

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
Very nice, i like it. My friend's 04 GT has a Roush S3 front end, I love the look of them.

Users who are viewing this thread