New pics of the screaming yeller 2v

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Not really anything has changed, but these photos do the car a lot more justice than my last photoshoot.

Springs are H&R Race w/ no isolators up front and one isolator in the rear. I'm also running Eibach 25mm bolt-on wheel spacers in the rear.

DSC_8158.jpg

DSC_8162.jpg

DSC_8166.jpg

DSC_8170.jpg

DSC_8176.jpg

DSC_8179.jpg

DSC_8182.jpg

DSC_8192.jpg

DSC_8194.jpg

DSC_8200.jpg

DSC_8209.jpg

Last edited:

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Needs a lip badly. I feel as tho those bumpers don't look right without them. Other than that, those rims look good against that color.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
yellow wasn't my first choice but i was running out of time and the only reason this car was an option was because it was screaming yellow and not zinc.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Are those 275s on all corners? Car looks good and SY is an awesome color.

they're actually 265's. it's what the insurance would cover in terms of replacement for my wheel theft. they run a bit narrower than i'd like and i'm looking to go wider next time around.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
How do you like the Race springs? I have the SS springs and they're a little soft. I just don't think the race springs go low enough for me lol

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
they're actually 265's. it's what the insurance would cover in terms of replacement for my wheel theft. they run a bit narrower than i'd like and i'm looking to go wider next time around.

Yeah I'm just surprised how well it looks with spacers with 265's. I'm going to have to have 275 or 265s on all corners and wanted to put the rears out of the fender a bit but didn't know how it'd look. Did you have to roll your fenders or anything like that?

How do you like the Race springs? I have the SS springs and they're a little soft. I just don't think the race springs go low enough for me lol

His looks as low if not lower than mine and I'm running SS's. His is a pretty perfect stance.

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member

the ride is noticeably stiffer than the SS springs but the handling trade-off over the stanced look is worth it.

Yeah I'm just surprised how well it looks with spacers with 265's. I'm going to have to have 275 or 265s on all corners and wanted to put the rears out of the fender a bit but didn't know how it'd look. Did you have to roll your fenders or anything like that?

His looks as low if not lower than mine and I'm running SS's. His is a pretty perfect stance.

no fender rolling and haven't had a bit of rubbing issues

Sny714

Established Member
Looks good! I actually like that the rear wheels arent deep dish. I Wanted to actually order the 18x9 and have them widened because now im bored with the deep dish. Im loving wheels that sit flush with the fender. Car looks great anyways....

Users who are viewing this thread