New Pics!!!

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
I definitely suck at taking pics. I am trying though. I took these at my wifes grandparents' house. What do you think?
editeduppic_large.jpg

pictures-483_large.jpg

pictures-486_large.jpg

pictures-489_large.jpg

pictures-484_large.jpg

blackpic_large.jpg

cobraracer46

Banned
I definitely suck at taking pics. I am trying though. I took these at my wifes grandparents' house. What do you think?

I think Your picks look like shit. If you want to shoot better picks, it would be wise to avoid shooting photos of the car in front of electrical poles, trees and other clutter because all the background crap makes it look like shit is growing out of the car. Second, the car looks too far away in the pics. Finally, the perfect time to shoot a car pic would be just before sun down on a nice day, not on a overcast day.

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
I think Your picks look like shit. If you want to shoot better picks, it would be wise to avoid shooting photos of the car in front of electrical poles, trees and other clutter because all the background crap makes it look like shit is growing out of the car. Second, the car looks too far away in the pics. Finally, the perfect time to shoot a car pic would be just before sun down on a nice day, not on a overcast day.

Too the point huh. ALso I wouldnt call a great pick one taken in the parking lot

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member

wow, i really hope you were just kidding with him. otherwise thats just fu*ked up.....no wonder so many people hate you....

yeller1

Established Member

ouch !! that was worse then a sharp stick in the eye.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member

Too the point huh. ALso I wouldnt call a great pick one taken in the parking lot

Dont be upset, cobrafag is still mad that he has owned his cobra for over 5 years and its still slow as ****, yet he says he can do anything to it. But still dosnt..

Oh. and his shit is ugly.

And look at the pic in his thread. pot meet kettle biotch

scottyremix

mario rapes princess
Established Member
is that how you get off, by harping into other people that are trying to show other guys who he thinks cares because we do and then some asshat like you who has daddy issues comes along and destroys anything good that comes with a post like this. why dont you do everyone a favor and go buy a honda and talk shit on some other forum.
this is a pretty good forum and it is people like you ruin it.
idiot!

K2AHollywood

Established Member

lol funny since yours is taken outside of a loading dock with bright ass sunlight very visable. agreed with above you are a super asshat whos pictures look like shit because your car looks like shit...maybe you should take the cobra emblems off it so you dont make the rest of us look bad :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread