New pony in the stable!!!

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
New pony in the stable!!! UPDATE!!!

Well, not a Cobra, but I figured since I spend most of my time over here that I would show you guys. Well, its not mine, it's the Wife's! Now she can try and keep up with me! Its an 02, lowered, geared, and has a flowmaster catback. Soon to come,... burnout videos!:beer:

UPDATE: Not only did we get a new car but I fixed my Video of my Turbo Mustang from 2 years ago. Turbos rock!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DK_Ya7H9haE

Last edited:

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
She needs to learn to handle what she has first, and then the mods will come! She handled her old GT very well, but that just had a catback and an intake.

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
I think some goods mods will be a JLT CAI, o/r h pipe to let people know she's not messin around, and some 18" wheels so I can sell you my brand new 295/35 kumho ecsta MX's..... :D Say thanks to the KB for that one. Just paid 520 bucks for them and now I have to sell them... argh

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
Yeah, were thinkin longtubes, o/r h, and the JLT CAI by this summer. And she actually needs some front tires, some 275/40/17 should do the trick! If you know of anyone let me know!

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
ummm, my buddy tommy (the one that bought the x pipe off you) has some kumho ecsta asx 275/40's mounted on some 17x9 chrome cobra r'she many split up. You can buy the whole set of wheels and tires for 600 if you want.

Its 2 original cobra R's and 3 replicas. Yes thats right, 5 chrome cobra r's for 600 bucks. 4 with brand new kumho ecsta asx and the other with a worn firestone somethin or other. Interested?

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
niice i had a 99 GT with a bunch of sh!t done to it they are quite qwik, wow s-trim at 8lbs=360hp on the gt ouch lol.....105 less then my car.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
What kind of springs is that lowered on? Some of the pictures make it look as if nothing has been done to the suspension at all.

Blaster77

Established Member
GMKILR9050 said:
Well, not a Cobra, but I figured since I spend most of my time over here that I would show you guys. Well, its not mine, it's the Wife's! Now she can try and keep up with me! Its an 02, lowered, geared, and has a flowmaster catback. Soon to come,... burnout videos!:beer:

Not to mention 03 cobra wheels!

Car looks nice, grats to you and your wife

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
Tabres said:
What kind of springs is that lowered on? Some of the pictures make it look as if nothing has been done to the suspension at all.

There were receits for the exhaust and springs in the owners manual, All it said on the receipt was FR Springs. I will know more today when I crawl up underneath to take a good look at things. If not I have a set of eibach pros layin in the garage on can throw on her!:thumbsup: Either way, for what we paid for it and how clean the overall car is, you just cant go wrong! Also figured out that it has 3.73's in it. I did the speed/rpm,gear calculator on that.

Found an old pic of the other stock GT she had, the new one is deff lowered, the old one was a 4x4.

Last edited:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
BLWN SN-95 said:
niice i had a 99 GT with a bunch of sh!t done to it they are quite qwik, wow s-trim at 8lbs=360hp on the gt ouch lol.....105 less then my car.

thats what you get with a 2v. throw on the 10psi pulley, intercooler, powerpipe, larger throttle body, and a good tune and you will be around 400-420rwhp.

GMKILR9050

MTPockets
Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
thats what you get with a 2v. throw on the 10psi pulley, intercooler, powerpipe, larger throttle body, and a good tune and you will be around 400-420rwhp.

Shes already complaining that its not fast enough, i guess i know where this years tax return money is going!!!

Users who are viewing this thread