New Posi Ported Eaton Numbers

Boobinspector

Established Member
All my thanks goes out to Jason (TRBO VNM) and Herman Of HPH. You both went way above and beyond to get this thing done while I was on R&R leave. And I cannot say thank you enough. Here is my post in the Posi Section.

Well to say my R&R leave period was not fruitful would be a lye. Lets just get to the good stuff. I have had a Posi ported Eaton for sometime now and finally installed the 60' injectors, upgraded to 4lb lower instead of the 2lb'er, and installed the PPRV. Thanks go out to Jason Roth (TRBO VNM) and Hermann of Horsepower by Hermann. The little improvements. Increased my trq to 553 and only decreased my Horsepower by 1. Over all I would say it was way worth it. This was also dynoed with 93 torqo mix and 23 degrees of timing. To say this car is like a hole different animal would be an understatement. Once again Posi port makes some serious power. The torque is also exactly where I am liking it, all in the Mid rpms. It is sorry that I did not get a chance to get it to the track but, when I am home next it will be high on my agenda.

In case anyone was wondering the mod list is as follows.
-2.8 upper, 4lb lower, 60* injectors, Kenne Bell BAP w/ wiring upgrade, Diablo Mafia, LFP single blade T/B, early K&N FIPK kit, All Aux idlers, 3.2 alt pulley, Mac pro chamber, Borla stinger Cat back, NGK iridium plugs, and last but not least Posi Race Port easton #48.

Once again I cannot say thank you enough to Hermann of HPH and Jason Roth (TRBO VNM) of competition speed and sound. You guys are the best Thank you. Especially with Hermann going way above and beyond and helping me get this car finished right before I had to go back to Kuwait. And Jason for helping me iron out one big pain in the ass with the PPRV delete.

I am kinda limited with what I can post up but when I do get a chance I will post up the DYNO Vid and the dyno Sheet.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Now I really do need to change my sig. Next engine mod will be LONG TUBES. HELL YEAH!!!!

By the way the numbers were 545hp and 553trq w/ 23* of timing and 18psi of boost. This was all done on a 93 octane torqo mix.
Now to get the DR's on for next summer in Texas. :burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread