NEW PRODUCT being offered by HBH!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
We are selling larger intercooler reservoir tanks that allow the use of ice at the track!! They also have a much larger capacity then the stock plastic tank to allow for more efficient cooling on the street!! We will be offering these with a variety of options..the tank can come in a standard satin aluminum finis and also polished....the fill cap can be a stock type opening to allow the use of your factory cap or it can be the larger fuel cell style cap that you can load the ice in much faster for track use.... here is the pricing satin with the stock type cap $225.00 polished with the stock type cap $255.00 satin with the fuel cell cap $270.00 polished with the fuel cell cap $299.00 :thumbsup: can we sticky this please?? :thumbsup:
box11.jpg

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Great looking Coolant Tank! But, I'm looking at how close to the Air Filter your new Coolant Tank comes and I was wondering if those of us with the K&N FIPK2 System will be able to fit this in our cars because of the placement of the FIPK2's Metal Shield.

I'm not trying to create a problem where maybe one doesn't exist, but it would be nice to know before ordering one and finding out it won't fit.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
here are some details:

14rwhp 18rwtq gain with ice!

* All TIG welded aluminum construction.

* No need to move or get rid of your battery!!

* Mounts in stock location.

* Uses stock 10lb cap. *Fuel cell type cap available

* Inlet and outlets are in the stock location so there's no need for 1,643 ft of hose!! lol!!

* Billet cap threads and beaded inlet/outlet tubes for hose grip.

* 500% more fluid capacity than stock plastic tank.

* Built in drain on bottom of reservoir.

* Fill it with ice for those track and dyno runs. :burnout:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I have talked with the source and am positive that the tank will work with the FIPK, it will move it about 1/4" but nothing to be concerned with. The tank holds 5x more fluid than the stocker.

Last edited:

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Looks like the fit with a Densecharger would be awful close too. The polished with the fuel cell cap would look real sweet underneath my hood. :banana: :banana: Go or no go Herman :shrug:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
That is a nice piece Hermann. I'll be ordering one eventually, probably not anytime soon. Like Mongoose said, the one with the fuel cell cap would look sweet under my hood, except I'd go with the satin. :rockon: :banana:

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Can you just add ice and not have to worry about chaning the fluid or anything or do you drain it later on and add new coolant?

Jpjr

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
i don't see fit with a denseacharger being a problem, i don't think they stick out as far as a k-n fipk does!! :-D

herman, will this tank do anything for us street only guys? is there a case to be made that it will aid in engine longevity? if i were a racer i would buy one in a snap as that looks like a solid piece.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
answers to the questions....

you can drop some of the coolant after racing/adding the ice easy since it has a built in drain on the tank...pop some coolant in and your back in business for the colder months...it does benifit the street only guy by haveing a larger capacity and allowing the coolant more cooling time since it stays in the tank longer....good street only mod!! We also would see no clearance problems with larger radiators since the core thickness is not much thicker on aftermarket radiators and the mounting position could be slotted more if needed to give clearance in the even it is needed!! :beer:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Stock holds 38oz....My buddy Venemous03cobra..(John) bought one and said it holds a little less than a full gallon of fluid..not too shabby. I personally use the a bigger capacity one my buddy makes with a Drycell battery incorporated that holds 2.5 gallons (358oz)...you will definately feel a huge difference on the street with the aftermarket resevoirs just because of the capacity Herman explained..i sure did!!! Great looking product i'm sure they'll do very well.

Jay

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
What are the dimensions on this? Will this work with my steeda heat sheild I have?
DSCF36.jpg

Last edited:

drkchk03svt

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
feel free to p.m. me or simply call the shop for questions or to order!!! :beer: hermann shop # 410-451-3790
14718.jpg

I already have the exact one that is in that picture and all I can say is it is as nice as it looks. I was so pleased with the quality of the product once I got it. It will be on the car tomorrow and I will send Eric Hann the pics for his website!

Users who are viewing this thread