New progress on Stroker motor with TT setup

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I have the turbo billet cam, or hpp cams. Mine already has the sullivan lower intake and the HPP custom sheetmetal upper intake. Teskid 302 stroker oliver billet rods, JE forger pistons, crower titanium valve spring retainers, HP twin turbo setup, return style fuel system, 75lb injectos, weldon 2025. My car is waiting to be tuned right now, the car sounds really good.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
I would say including the new stroker motor and turbo kit, over 20k its not cheap to build a real fast car, thats reliable as well, been driving it for almost a month, no issues.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
xcobra04x said:
Double post. This site goes SLOW sometimes
find someone to get some video coverage or with a video camera at the friday night gtg in plano, I will be out there in a few weeks in my ride, been working a lot of overtime lately, broke one of my level 2's at the tracks last weekend, so it should be getting fixed this week. I need to save up for some level 5's.

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
I would say including the new stroker motor and turbo kit, over 20k its not cheap to build a real fast car, thats reliable as well, been driving it for almost a month, no issues.

Ya I'm just trying to decide if I want to keep the cobra and make it a beast and get like 10mpg at best. or go with a h/c c6 and get like 30 mpg and out run anything short of a 600hp cobra.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
black01mustang said:
Ya I'm just trying to decide if I want to keep the cobra and make it a beast and get like 10mpg at best. or go with a h/c c6 and get like 30 mpg and out run anything short of a 600hp cobra.
turbo cobra is more unique and it would basically crush the competition with that shwoooooshin venomous snake just reallyyyyyy laying those fangs into those nerdy vettes:rockon:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
black01mustang said:
you would be suprised i get around 20mpg+. Turbos are way more efficient!

Users who are viewing this thread