New Project...

cobra4rat

Established Member
what do you guys think? any bike guys or girls in here?
PB290001.jpg
[/IMG]

cobra4rat

Established Member
just a little more metal work, wire it, get everything straight ride the s**t out of it tear it all back down for paint than do it all over again. fun..........

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
AWESOME BIKE!!!!! My Uncle owns a custom chopper company, so it's in my blood. I would really like to build a chopper at some point.

You said tear it down for paint. What are you going with?? I have come to really like the flat black look. Keeping the wheels red??

What about the motor??? What cha got? Gives us all the details.

Last edited:

cobra4rat

Established Member
flat black it will be, then my tatoo artist is going to finish it of w/some red old school hot rod pin striping, and yes the wheels will stay red i wanted somthing diff. so i had the spokes powdercoated also. the motor is a 1200 out of my old sportster, sounds like a small motor, bet they are peppy as hell and walk all over harleys big twin 88. then i'm going to top it of w/edelbrocks nitrous kit just 4 some more fun...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
cfl4rat said:
flat black it will be, then my tatoo artist is going to finish it of w/some red old school hot rod pin striping, and yes the wheels will stay red i wanted somthing diff. so i had the spokes powdercoated also. the motor is a 1200 out of my old sportster, sounds like a small motor, bet they are peppy as hell and walk all over harleys big twin 88. then i'm going to top it of w/edelbrocks nitrous kit just 4 some more fun...

Sweet!! I am obsessed with Von Dutch style pinstriping. It is so clean and really finishes off a paint job. Keep us up to date on everything.

Are you thinking something like this style??

Lil_Franks_3_Small.jpg

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
The way that seat is angled and the hard tail, I imagine after a bumpy ride your voice will be a few octaves higher.

Pretty neat looking bike though.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
cfl4rat said:
ya kinda. that looks to be a little more new age though, nice chop. is that 1 your uncle built?

Yup. He built that one. That bike definately is more new age.

cobra4rat

Established Member
BREBAR21 as long as its on the road and not being pulled on a trailer thats all that matters!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread