New project!

cobra22psi

GOD LIKE!
Established Member
I just bought a 2003 V6 conv. I picked it up for $250. Blown engine front end damage the whole 9. I already have a built Dohc 5.4L ready and waiting it’s capable of handling about 1200hp. Its got forged everything but I don’t want a 1200 hp car. I also have a built T56. I have a whole bunch of termi parts and some mystic paint left. I have a full terminator interior minus the gauges. The only problem I face now is the suspension I don't know what I should put in it. I could do a built IRS or a solid axle. Then we have the front end I don't know what to put in it any suggestions? Also I should add that this will have a whipple and kooks headers and O/R X.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I'd put a 99/01 Cobra front bumper on and how much of that 1200hp are you planning on using? I don't see high hp and a IRS getting along well.

cobra22psi

GOD LIKE!
Established Member
I'm waiting to get my camera back for my girlfriend. as soon as i do ill post some up. Im planing on about 950-1000 rwhp. so still high but i haven't decided upon wether or not I'm going full drag or daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread