New project?

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
Well i went tonight to look at a notch. Its all white 4 cyl auto. 8.8 rear already in it, clutch pedals swapped already, pretty clean car from what i could see with my trucks headlight. These pics suck im sorry but im going to look at it again either tomorrow or sunday and will get better pics.

He was asking 2000 but the battery died so he dropped it to 1500... idk i put a battery in it i got from my buddy and it fired right up. smoked a little on start-up but what do you expect from 160xxx miles. my biggest problem with it now it the rims... but ill get a nice set.

2011-03-11185227.jpg

2011-03-11195713.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics and lack thereof... but ill get more and update this weekend.

verbal

Established Member
I saw this on Craigslist a few days ago. Looking at cars in the dark not always the best idea. Hopefully it still looks good in the daylight.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
I saw this on Craigslist a few days ago. Looking at cars in the dark not always the best idea. Hopefully it still looks good in the daylight.

yea i know, tonight was for the test drive only. it was light when i got there though. tomorrow or sunday in gonna get it out, go for a full test drive, and then climb under it to look for the normal rust spots. honestly for the price its in a lot better condition than i thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread