New Pulley's- Thanks alot Doug!!

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
Here are a few pictures of my new pulley's that doug at billetflow made for us competition orange guys. I think they look great. Thanks again doug, your a great guy to deal with. :beer:
671504_44_full.jpg

671504_50_full.jpg
671504_47_full.jpg

671504_52_full.jpg

And also, everyone who signed up for these pulley's before doug made them should buy these things like you said you would if he agreed to make them, he told me he has only sold 3 sets and i remember alot more than 3 on that list.He was good enough to make them, and we should be good enough to hold up our end of the deal and buy them like we said we would.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Damn nice Justin! That looks good. Looks like Doug came through again.

C'mon guys...if you threw your ante in the pot for the pulleys, stay in the game and follow through. It's the only way we are going to continue to receive this kind of special service from Doug.

Justin...I sure wish the Chiefs had beat the Chargers. Being I'm a HUGE Denver fan, things could have sure been better if you had won. Of course, if we could have blocked for one little field goal, it wouldn't matter either. Geez the Broncos can lay an egg sometimes.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
Damn nice Justin! That looks good. Looks like Doug came through again.

C'mon guys...if you threw your ante in the pot for the pulleys, stay in the game and follow through. It's the only way we are going to continue to receive this kind of special service from Doug.

Justin...I sure wish the Chiefs had beat the Chargers. Being I'm a HUGE Denver fan, things could have sure been better if you had won. Of course, if we could have blocked for one little field goal, it wouldn't matter either. Geez the Broncos can lay an egg sometimes.
I hope everyone comes through, I would love to see doug make some yellow pulley's. I think they would be sweet. And thanks for the compliments. :beer:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
come to think of it there was a pretty big pile of orange pullies and idlers on Doug's workbench.

C'mon time to step up to the plate if you placed an order.

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
come to think of it there was a pretty big pile of orange pullies and idlers on Doug's workbench.

C'mon time to step up to the plate if you placed an order.
Amen!!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Looks good.

There are plenty of orange ones left on the shelf last time I was over there.

BruntzySVT

Established Member
Ehh i want to see a white pulley but im sure that would look horrible lol! What goes good with white..just black but thats too original!

Users who are viewing this thread