New Raxiom Icon LED Tail lamps. What do you think?

bobby_0081

Established Member
Check out this product: http://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-icon-led-taillights.html

I just found these yesterday on the American Muscle site. I have been wanting something similar for a while now. What do all of you guys think? Are they too expensive at $374.99? I think I will get some after the first of the month. Here's the AM stock photo.

100807.jpg

redfire04gt

Blown 2v
Established Member
I like how they have a dark/tinted look when off. When on though, the thing that I can't get past is the "rope" style LED lighting. If it were solid red I would like them a lot better. I'll stick with stock tails personally.

AMWill

Check out this product: http://www.americanmuscle.com/raxiom-icon-led-taillights.html

I just found these yesterday on the American Muscle site. I have been wanting something similar for a while now. What do all of you guys think? Are they too expensive at $374.99? I think I will get some after the first of the month. Here's the AM stock photo.

View attachment 38060

Hey Bobby,

I personally think these look great! Especially on darker Mustangs!

We just through a set on a good friend of mines 2004 GT and we could not be happier, they look great! Check them out:

brians%20car_zps7szntsmu.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to shoot me a PM for the forums discount code!

-Will

FastEddie03GT

Established Member
I have a set on my 03 but noticed the inside bulbs on both sides doesnt light up at all. Just the middle and outside bulb. Or does it just come on when you go into reverse?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

THIS. Those lights look good on a 2010-2014, but just don't fit the design of the 99-04's... or the 05-09's for that matter IMO. One of my absolute favorite design features of the New Edge Mustang is the louvered tail lights. These lights throw that away.

Users who are viewing this thread