New rear Wilwood kits....

Todd TCE

Established Member
You guys have been asking for some time about a rear "kit" for the SN95. Well, Wilwood has one now.

http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/Pages/CPB_rear_kits/index.asp

CPB-Rear-Kits_Sml.jpg

While I'm confident it will meet or exceed the needs of the street enthusiast I'm not sure the track purists are going to be overwhelmed with a single pot floater on a bigger rotor. Still; it's a bitchin' looking package to compliment the 13 or 14" front kits. (I fab my own rears with it for the MINI so I know folks like it)

If you're interested, shoot me a pm or give me a call and we'll talk price and options.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think that if it were geared more towards Open tracking it would sell better, No company really makes a nice 4 piston rear setup for the 94-04 Mustangs, w/o major modifications, the only person that I know of is Griggs.

Todd TCE

Established Member
Can't disagree with that. Kinda wondering who prompted them to produce this. Probably more due to keeping the parking brake.

I was noting the stud centers are the same as the DP4 caliper and looked at that being subbed into this, but the mount height and mount offset are so far out from one caliper to the other that I don't see this working very well. And of course you'd have no parking brake with it.

Users who are viewing this thread