New Ride, Z06 C7

betiwin

Established Member
New Whip! Stuck in the garage cause it won't build boost, keeps overheating, but at least it looks nice. Just kidding :lol:, I love this thing so far!:-D

Iphone 6.6 117.JPG
Iphone 6.6 119.JPG
Iphone 6.6 121.JPG
Iphone 6.6 123.JPG
Iphone 6.6 124.JPG

Last edited:

Extremite

Established Member
At least you got the best color for that body style. I'd be a little perturbed if my car couldn't stay right side up, though. =D

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
Very nice! Did you order it or was it on the lot and you just buy? The black and white looks great on that car not to mention the red in the interior. Great choice!

tvspower

Established Member
Nice looking ride. White best colour.. The red inside, not so much. I watch 1320 videos and the cts-v blew off the new vette.. I thought weight difference would surely win. Enjoy

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Congrats. Looks just like my dad's except the red. They're fun. That transmission does some really cool stuff too like holding the rpms if you're in sport or track mode and let off before it shifts and want to jump back into it. The rev matching downshifting with the paddles is sweet. My biggest complaint, the blower is totally silent unless you throttle it just right and at the right rpm.

silverstang23

Established Member
Awesome. Are you loving how it drives. I finish my second masters degree in two more semesters and I'm thinking this is going to be my present to myself.

betiwin

Established Member
Awesome. Are you loving how it drives. I finish my second masters degree in two more semesters and I'm thinking this is going to be my present to myself.

So far it awesome. Love the magnetic shocks as ride is awesome in all modes even being as low as it is. Exhaust for stock is amazing. Just trying to get through break in right and then open it up.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Im not a GM person, but goddamn that is one beautiful Z06. White looks killer on the new body. Congrats on the new ride!

Users who are viewing this thread