New ride!!!

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
IMG_4031.JPG

She is a 2009 with 11K miles on her. Z06 with H/C/I, CARAVAGGIO custom interior and ZR1 aero kit. This thing is gorgeous.

Z28

Established Member
Very nice! Need some walk around videos to go with

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome man, congrats. 09 is a great year to own. It has a lot of improvements over the 06 to 08s.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Car puts down 560 rwhp ATM. I plan on adding a 100 shot and some other goodies (E85) down the road (next year). Can't believe I found this car. True show car owned by an older gentlemen. Also has stainless works headers and corsa exhaust. I'm going to take it to Competition Auto to have them work some more magic with the current tune. I would like to see at least 600 rwhp all motor.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Car puts down 560 rwhp ATM. I plan on adding a 100 shot and some other goodies (E85) down the road (next year). Can't believe I found this car. True show car owned by an older gentlemen. Also has stainless works headers and corsa exhaust. I'm going to take it to Competition Auto to have them work some more magic with the current tune. I would like to see at least 600 rwhp all motor.

CAI or Fast/MSD IM? If just CAI, do the MSD & ported TB & retune. 600 might be tough depending on the cam in there. Remember beyond 700 WHP is playing with fire on stock motor. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread