*NEW* Saturday Night Meet in Pearland at my car wash!

GTBill

Established Member
Couldn't make it last night, and probably can't make it next weekend, but the weekend after I'm definitely down, lol. I TRIED to go last night, but it just didn't work out. :(

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Went out there last friday--the 31st, and there 6 cars out there total. including my car. I was like, dang. It's a little over a 100 mile drive for me. I guess i'll just stick to the big meets that are closer. You guys have fun.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Went out there last friday--the 31st, and there 6 cars out there total. including my car. I was like, dang. It's a little over a 100 mile drive for me. I guess i'll just stick to the big meets that are closer. You guys have fun.

well as with any meet, i can't make any promises.....but my gf moved in that weekend so that's the only weekend i havn't made it out. we are thinking of making this a once a month meet so the turnout may be better, but if you're looking for action we definitely deliver on that once the parking lot BS'n is over

GTBill

Established Member
anyone going out tomorrow night? ill be there for sure, and ill have another mustang with me.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
well as with any meet, i can't make any promises.....but my gf moved in that weekend so that's the only weekend i havn't made it out. we are thinking of making this a once a month meet so the turnout may be better, but if you're looking for action we definitely deliver on that once the parking lot BS'n is over
I'm sure ya'll have some good running cars, but i can find some meets and action a little closer than a 200 mile round trip on a saturday night. Anyways, maybe one day, i'll venture way out there again. :beer:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I'm sure ya'll have some good running cars, but i can find some meets and action a little closer than a 200 mile round trip on a saturday night. Anyways, maybe one day, i'll venture way out there again. :beer:

what area you in?

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Biggest turnout so far.. About 25 fast cars... But somehow no action at all except a couple cars.

Kubin-B

Established Member
Hey lthl vnm, you got anything going on this saturday coming up? will be off and plan on being in pearland already, that area was my old stomping grounds back in highschool.

Last edited:

GTBill

Established Member
I will be there tonight if anyone else is going. been trying to go the past few weeks

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
So what days is this meet happening again? Every week or once a month? I sold the Shelby but I'll bring out the BEAST (stock '99 Lightning lol).

GTBill

Established Member
is anyone going tonight? i want to go, with a friend. me in the cobra and him in his blown 2v.

Users who are viewing this thread