New SCT Touch Screen Extreme For Sale / Trade

timbo3282

Established Member
I have up for sale / trade a new SCT Touch Screen Extreme SCT P/N 8900. I bought it for my 03 Terminator last summer with the intention of using it with my new Ford Racing/Whipple but before I really got to use it, my wife was good enough to get me the iTSX after see saw me drooling over it at SEMA, and I clearly don't need both.

I am looking for $750 shipped to the lower 48 USPS Priority Mail OBO, and I'd also be willing to consider a trade if you have a Fore Dual or Triple Fuel Hat, fuel pumps and FPDMs +/- some cash. If you live outside of the lower 48 PM me for a shipping quote.

I am also going to list this on eBay tomorrow and reserve the right to sell it there if someone uses Buy It Now or the auction ends before payment is received. Payment should be via PayPal with buyer paying fees or cash if you can arrange a local pickup. I'd be willing to drive an hour to meet you for a local pickup if that helps out.

If you have anything else I can't live without for my 03 Cobra you'd like to trade make me an offer on that too.

Thanks! :beer:

timbo3282

Established Member
send me the ebay link

I have a trade pending just as I was going to list it. If the deal falls through for some reason (I have no reason to think it will) I'll list it and post the auction link to the thread.

Thanks for your interest rthouck.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread